Category:State supreme courts of the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category is for listing the individual State supreme courts of the United States—the highest court in each state, whether known by the name "supreme court" or not.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► State supreme court judges in the United States (55 C, 2 P)
- ► High Court of American Samoa (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Kansas Supreme Court (4 P)
- ► South Dakota Supreme Court (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Tennessee Supreme Court (1 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "State supreme courts of the United States"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).