From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Law.|
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Age of consent (2 C, 6 P)
- ► Legal codes (12 C, 77 P)
- ► European Union legislative procedure (6 P)
- ► Lists of legislation (11 C, 30 P)
- ► Omnibus legislation (4 P)
- ► Proposed laws (10 C, 16 P)
- ► Treaties (14 C, 20 P)
- ► Uniform Acts (1 C, 51 P)
- ► Statute stubs (2 C, 336 P)
Pages in category "Statutory law"
The following 93 pages are in this category, out of 93 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Seaford Court Estates Ltd v Asher
- Set-off (law)
- Shell bill
- Short title
- Single-subject rule
- Son of Sam law
- Spent enactment
- Statute book
- Statute law revision
- Statute of limitations
- Statute of repose
- Statutory damages
- Statutory Instrument
- Statutory term analysis
- Suicide legislation
- Super statute
- Swedish Parliament Act of 1810