From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Steam locomotives.|
This category should primarily be used for sub-categories. For:
- Components of a locomotive, e.g. 'cylinder' or 'piston rod', use 'Locomotive parts'
- Individual locomotive classes use the relevant country, railway company or wheel arrangement category.
- Generic types of steam locomotive e.g. 'Mallet' or 'Crampton', use 'Steam locomotive types'
- Locomotive systems or technologies e.g. 'Boiler feedwater' or 'steam circuit', use 'Steam locomotive technologies'
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Broad gauge (7 feet) railway locomotives (68 P)
- ► Steam locomotives by country (61 C)
- ► Early steam locomotives (2 C, 63 P)
- ► Locomotive parts (11 C, 82 P)
- ► Steam locomotives by operator (16 C)
- ► Preserved steam locomotives (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Railmotors (11 P)
- ► Steam locomotive technologies (5 C, 70 P)
Pages in category "Steam locomotives"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Draft:South Australian Railways F Class (First)
- Draft:South Australian Railways G Class
- Draft:South Australian Railways Ga Class
- Draft:South Australian Railways Gc Class
- Draft:South Australian Railways Gd Class
- Draft:South Australian Railways Ge Class
- Draft:South Australian Railways H Class
- Steam locomotive components
- Steam locomotive production
- Steam tram
- Strategic steam reserve