This category lists streetcar suburbs: communities whose growth and development is or was strongly shaped by the use of streetcar lines, cable cars or tram routes as a primary means of transportation.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Ravenna, Seattle (3 P)
Pages in category "Streetcar suburbs"
The following 139 pages are in this category, out of 139 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Hammarby, Stockholm
- Hawthorne, Portland, Oregon
- Hermitage Road Historic District
- Highland Park (Richmond)
- Highland Park Plaza Historic District
- Highland Park, New Jersey
- Highland Springs, Virginia
- Highland, Denver
- Hillsboro Village
- Hilton Village
- Houston Heights
- Huntington Park, California
- Hyde Park (Austin, Texas)
- Maxwell Park, Oakland, California
- Melrose-Rugby, Roanoke, Virginia
- Mile End, Montreal
- Millsmont, Oakland, California
- Milton, Massachusetts
- Mission Hill, Boston
- Moreland Street Historic District
- Morningside, Minnesota
- Mount Pleasant, Washington, D.C.
- Mount Rainier, Maryland
- Mt. Lebanon Township, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- Multnomah, Portland, Oregon
- Myers Park (Charlotte)