The term structural system in structural engineering refers to the load-resisting sub-system of a structure. Structural system transfers loads to the foundation or supporting structure through interconnected structural components or members.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Structural systems.|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Floating architecture (8 P)
- ► Girders (1 C, 7 P)
- ► Hyperboloid structures (1 C, 24 P)
- ► Prestressed concrete construction (5 P)
- ► Roofs (6 C, 126 P, 1 F)
- ► Seismic vibration control (5 P)
Pages in category "Structural system"
The following 115 pages are in this category, out of 115 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Section beam
- Self-cleaning floor
- Self-framing metal buildings
- Shear wall
- Shell (structure)
- Shukhov Rotunda
- Sill plate
- Sleeper wall
- Slurry wall
- South Lawn car park
- Space frame
- Spar and membrane structure
- Staggered truss system
- Steel plate shear wall
- Stilts (architecture)
- Stressed member engine
Media in category "Structural system"
This category contains only the following file.
- Loft-room-1.gif 12 KB