Category:Subdivisions of the United States
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Subdivisions of the United States.|
The territory of the United States is may be divided into three classes of non-overlapping top-level political divisions: the 50 States, the federal district, Washington, D.C., and a variety of insular areas. There are many other political divisions overlapping with or subordinate to the above, for example: counties.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Lists of subdivisions of the United States (3 C, 6 P)
- ► American Indian reservations (4 C, 13 P)
- ► Land surveying of the United States (3 C, 28 P)
- ► Populated places in the United States (44 C, 2 P)
- ► Regions of the United States (39 C, 50 P)
- ► States of the United States (54 C, 53 P)
- ► Territories of the United States (6 C, 3 P)
- ► Washington, D.C. (28 C, 19 P)
Pages in category "Subdivisions of the United States"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).