Category:Subdivisions of the United States
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Subdivisions of the United States.|
The territory of the United States is may be divided into three classes of non-overlapping top-level political divisions: the 50 States, the federal district, Washington, D.C., and a variety of insular areas. There are many other political divisions overlapping with or subordinate to the above, for example: counties.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Lists of subdivisions of the United States (3 C, 6 P)
- ► American Indian reservations (4 C, 10 P)
- ► Land surveying of the United States (3 C, 27 P)
- ► Regions of the United States (39 C, 47 P)
- ► States of the United States (55 C, 55 P)
- ► Villages in the United States (8 C, 1 P)
- ► Washington, D.C. (27 C, 18 P)
Pages in category "Subdivisions of the United States"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).