Category:Sundown towns in the United States
This category lists populated places in the United States that at any point practiced a form of segregation known as a sundown town. Some of these places may be counties or neighborhoods rather than towns. Inclusion in this category does not necessarily mean that discriminatory policies continue to the present day.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Sundown towns in Arkansas (8 P)
- ► Sundown towns in California (6 P)
- ► Sundown towns in Missouri (8 P)
- ► Sundown towns in North Carolina (5 P)
- ► Sundown towns in Texas (10 P)
Pages in category "Sundown towns in the United States"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).