Superconductivity is a phenomenon occurring in certain materials at low temperatures, characterised by the complete absence of electrical resistance and the expulsion of the interior magnetic field (the Meissner effect).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Superconductors.|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Superconductivity"
The following 105 pages are in this category, out of 105 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Scanning SQUID microscope
- Scanning SQUID microscopy
- Silsbee effect
- Spallation Neutron Source
- Superconducting coherence length
- Superconducting computing
- Superconducting magnet
- Superconducting magnetic energy storage
- Superconducting quantum computing
- Superconducting radio frequency
- Superconducting steel
- Superconducting tunnel junction
- Superconductor classification
- Superconductor Insulator Transition
- Swihart velocity