From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Supergiants are stars of luminosity class I.
- Luminosity class Ib is for normal supergiants
- Luminosity class Ia is for bright supergiants
- Luminosity class Iab is for intermediate supergiants
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Supergiant stars.|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► B-type supergiants (54 P)
- ► F-type supergiants (49 P)
- ► G-type supergiants (41 P)
- ► K-type supergiants (26 P)
- ► L-type supergiants (1 P)
- ► M-type supergiants (41 P)
- ► O-type supergiants (25 P)
- ► PV Telescopii variables (3 P)
- ► Supergiant-star stubs (48 P)