Category:Surface features of bodies of the Solar System
- Surface Geological features of the Solar System — named surface features on planets and their natural satellites, and on minor planets, excluding Earth.
- See also
- Note: Some of the "craters" pages should be supplemented with "geological features" pages.
- External links
- USGS Gazetteer of Planetary Nomenclature (also includes nomenclature of satellites and minor planets (asteroids)
- Descriptions and Latin plurals for surface feature types
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Extraterrestrial cliffs (2 P)
- ► Geological features on asteroids (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Extraterrestrial hills (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Extraterrestrial lakes (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Extraterrestrial mountains (5 C, 11 P)
- ► Extraterrestrial rocks (2 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Surface features of bodies of the Solar System"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- List of areas of chaos terrain on Mars
- List of catenae on Mars
- List of craters on Mars
- List of mountains on Mars
- List of plains on Mars
- List of craters on Mars: A–G
- List of craters on Mars: H–N
- List of craters on Mars: O–Z
- List of craters on Mathilde
- List of craters on Mercury
- List of geological features on Mercury
- List of geological features on Mimas
- Mons (planetary nomenclature)
- List of craters on the Moon
- List of lunar features
- List of maria on the Moon
- List of mountains on the Moon
- List of valleys on the Moon