From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Surgery.|
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Computer-assisted surgery (1 C, 20 P)
- ► History of surgery (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Implants (medicine) (3 C, 165 P, 1 F)
- ► Surgery journals (2 C, 63 P)
- ► Minimally-invasive surgery (8 P)
- ► Surgical procedures and techniques (24 C, 115 P)
- ► Surgery stubs (1 C, 211 P)
Pages in category "Surgery"
The following 161 pages are in this category, out of 161 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sauerbruch chamber
- Schwartz's Principles of Surgery
- Selective percutaneous myofascial lengthening
- Sham surgery
- Sherren's triangle
- Soft-tissue laser surgery
- Stereotaxic atlas
- Stoma (medicine)
- Strong for Surgery
- Surgeon's assistant
- Surgery Saved My Life
- Surgery simulator
- Surgical anastomosis
- Surgical Care Improvement Project
- Surgical management of fecal incontinence
- Surgical positions
- Surgical sieve
- Surgical team
Media in category "Surgery"
This category contains only the following file.
- Christian Schad00.jpg 50 KB