Swedish princesses includes crown princesses of Sweden but does not include Swedish princesses who became Swedish queens. The list of articles below is not complete (as of July 16, 2009) with every legitimate Swedish princess included. A number of them died as minors.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Princesses of Sweden.|
Regarding alphabetical (and chronological) name sorting, note:
- Princesses are always listed by official first name.
- Gytha and Guda are listed here as Gyda.
- Katarina is listed here under C as Catherine.
- Margaretha and Margareta (official name of one crown princess) are alphabetized here as Margaret.
- Märtha (legal name after 1901) is not alphabetized as Margaret.
- Mary is given as Maria here.
- More Swedish name forms appear below, which however do not affect the alphabet.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Crown Princesses of Sweden (9 P)
Pages in category "Swedish princesses"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland
- Magdalena of Sweden
- Margaret Fredkulla
- Margaret of Sweden, Queen of Norway
- Princess Margaretha of Sweden
- Princess Margaret of Connaught
- Margaret of Denmark, Queen of Scotland
- Princess Margaretha, Mrs. Ambler
- Maria of the Palatinate-Simmern
- Princess Maria Elizabeth of Sweden
- Countess Palatine Maria Eufrosyne of Zweibrücken
- Grand Duchess Maria Pavlovna of Russia (1890–1958)
- Martha Eriksdotter
- Princess Märtha of Sweden
- Princess Sibylla of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
- Sigrid of Sweden (1566–1633)
- Sophie of Pomerania (Gotland)
- Princess Sofia, Duchess of Värmland
- Princess Sophia of Sweden
- Sophia Albertina, Abbess of Quedlinburg
- Princess Sophie of Sweden
- Marina Valdemarsdotter of Sweden
- Template:Swedish princesses by birth
- Template:Swedish princesses by marriage