Swedish princesses includes crown princesses of Sweden but does not include Swedish princesses who became Swedish queens. The list of articles below is not complete (as of July 16, 2009) with every legitimate Swedish princess included. A number of them died as minors.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Princesses of Sweden.|
Regarding alphabetical (and chronological) name sorting, note:
- Princesses are always listed by official first name.
- Gytha and Guda are listed here as Gyda.
- Katarina is listed here under C as Catherine.
- Margaretha and Margareta (official name of one crown princess) are alphabetized here as Margaret.
- Märtha (legal name after 1901) is not alphabetized as Margaret.
- Mary is given as Maria here.
- More Swedish name forms appear below, which however do not effect the alphabet.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Crown Princesses of Sweden (9 P)
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).