|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Swimming.|
Swimming is the method by which humans (or other animals) move themselves through water. Swimming is a popular recreational activity, particularly in hot countries and in areas with natural watercourses. Swimming is also a competitive sport. There are many health benefits of swimming, yet basic swimming skills and safety precautions are needed to participate in water activities.
This category has the following 32 subcategories, out of 32 total.
- ► Swimming awards (2 C, 16 P)
- ► Swimming equipment (2 C, 18 P)
- ► Finswimming (4 C, 13 P)
- ► Swimming pool games (4 P)
- ► Swimming records (5 C, 214 P)
- ► Swimming venues (3 C, 12 P)
- ► Women's swimming (25 C)
- ► Youth swimming (5 C, 2 P)
- ► Swimming stubs (1 C, 158 P)
Pages in category "Swimming"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).