|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Swimming.|
Swimming is the method by which humans (or other animals) move themselves through water. Swimming is a popular recreational activity, particularly in hot countries and in areas with natural watercourses. Swimming is also a competitive sport. There are many health benefits of swimming, yet basic swimming skills and safety precautions are needed to participate in water activities.
This category has the following 36 subcategories, out of 36 total.
- ► Drowning (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Swimming equipment (2 C, 20 P)
- ► Finswimming (4 C, 13 P)
- ► International Swimming League (2 P)
- ► Neutral buoyancy training (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Swimming records (4 C, 118 P)
- ► Swimming venues (4 C, 12 P)
- ► Women's swimming (25 C)
- ► Youth swimming (5 C, 2 P)
- ► Swimming stubs (1 C, 172 P)
Pages in category "Swimming"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).