Category:Talent and literary agencies
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Talent and literary agencies — agencies that represent creative artists, writers, performers, and other entertainers.
- Full-service talent and literary agencies represent clients for all arts and entertainment mediums, and related business interests.
- A literary agency represents authors, screenwriters, and playwrights. A theatrical agency represents actors, singers, musicians, and dancers for film, stage, and television productions. A sports management agency represents athletes and sports teams.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- Literary agents (128 P)
- Modeling agencies (1 C, 38 P)
- Viva Artists Agency (147 P)
Pages in category "Talent and literary agencies"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.