Category:Taxation in the United Kingdom
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► History of taxation in the United Kingdom (1 C, 26 P)
- ► Income tax in the United Kingdom (8 P)
- ► Motoring taxation in the United Kingdom (2 C, 12 P)
- ► National Insurance (12 P)
Pages in category "Taxation in the United Kingdom"
The following 98 pages are in this category, out of 98 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Tax and Chancery Chamber
- Tax code (PAYE)
- Tax credit overpayment
- Tax Journal
- Tax Law Rewrite Project
- Tax per head
- Tax return (United Kingdom)
- Tax Statements
- Taxation (magazine)
- Taxation of trusts (United Kingdom)
- TaxPayers' Alliance
- Technology Tax Relief
- Television licensing in the United Kingdom
- Tolley (company)