From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Taxon authorities (2 C, 27 P)
- ► Taxonomy (biology) books (4 P)
- ► Taxonomic lists (7 C, 2 P)
- ► Monotypic taxa (2 C, 6 P)
- ► Taxonomy organizations (10 P)
- ► Phylogenetics (5 C, 104 P)
- ► Systematics journals (6 P)
Pages in category "Taxonomy (biology)"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Branching order of bacterial phyla (Cavalier-Smith, 2002)
- Branching order of bacterial phyla (Ciccarelli et al., 2006)
- Branching order of bacterial phyla (Gupta, 2001)
- Branching order of bacterial phyla (Rappe and Giovanoni, 2003)
- Branching order of bacterial phyla (Woese, 1987)
- Bayer Code
- Biodiversity informatics
- Biota (taxonomy)
- Body plan