Category:Templates that are not mobile friendly
|This category is not shown on its member pages unless the appropriate user preference (appearance → show hidden categories) is set.|
This page lists templates that are known to have problems on mobile. If you know CSS/JS/HTML please jump in to fix them!
Please feel empowered to tag any template with this tag if you encounter a page using it which does not look optimal or are unusable on mobile. Examples are not limited to but can include:
- content does not display on mobile
- content rendered via this template is larger than the screen device causing the entire article to be scrollable.
- template uses table based layouts where more appropriate alternatives exist.
See also: phabricator for examples of how these templates impact mobile users.
When tagging a template with this category, it should be obvious how a page using the template is broken on a mobile device. If not out of courtesy please add a note to the talk page.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Coptic Christianity (3 C, 5 P)
- ► Christian denominational families (14 C)
- ► Eastern Orthodoxy (20 C, 7 P)
- ► Jehovah's Witnesses (9 C, 10 P)
- ► Lutheranism (13 C, 8 P)
- ► Oriental Orthodoxy (16 C, 34 P)
Pages in category "Templates that are not mobile friendly"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).