|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Thought.|
Thought is a mental process which allows beings to model the world, and so to deal with it effectively according to their goals, plans, ends and desires. Concepts akin to thought are cognition, sentience, consciousness, idea, and imagination.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Abstraction (16 C, 46 P)
- ► History of ideas (11 C, 71 P)
- ► Magical thinking (13 P)
- ► Schools of thought (7 C, 11 P)
- ► Thought experiments (4 C, 99 P)
- ► Visual thinking (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on thought (4 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "Thought"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).