|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Thought.|
Thought is a mental process which allows beings to model the world, and so to deal with it effectively according to their goals, plans, ends and desires. Concepts akin to thought are sentience, consciousness, idea, and imagination.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Critical thinking (21 C, 89 P)
- ► Evaluation (16 C, 83 P)
- ► History of ideas (7 C, 62 P)
- ► Philosophy (17 C, 53 P)
- ► Qualities of thought (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Thought experiments (2 C, 32 P)
- ► Visual thinking (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on thought (4 C, 5 P)
Pages in category "Thought"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).