|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Time.|
Time is a measure of duration. It can mark change by operational definition, or by other technologies. By the 20th century, Albert Einstein came to regard time as a fourth dimension, along with space, within a spacetime.
This category has the following 36 subcategories, out of 36 total.
- ► Units of time (11 C, 98 P)
- ► Economics and time (2 C, 17 P)
- ► Time in fiction (6 C, 19 P)
- ► Time in government (11 C, 17 P)
- ► Horology (7 C, 60 P)
- ► Time in life (8 C, 6 P)
Pages in category "Time"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).