|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Time.|
Time is a measure of duration. It can mark change by operational definition, or by other technologies. By the 20th century, Albert Einstein came to regard time as a fourth dimension, along with space, within a spacetime.
This category has the following 34 subcategories, out of 34 total.
- ► Economics and time (2 C, 17 P)
- ► Time in fiction (5 C, 20 P)
- ► Time in government (11 C, 17 P)
- ► Lists by time (4 C, 3 P)
- ► Units of time (12 C, 98 P)
Pages in category "Time"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).