Category:Top-importance Linguistics articles
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For more information, see Wikipedia:WikiProject Linguistics.
Pages in category "Top-importance Linguistics articles"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Talk:Language acquisition
- Talk:Language assessment
- Talk:Language education
- Talk:Language planning
- Talk:Linguistic anthropology
- Talk:List of countries by literacy rate
- Talk:List of endangered languages in Canada
- Talk:List of endangered languages in Colombia
- Talk:List of endangered languages in the United States
- Talk:List of multilingual countries and regions
- Talk:List of official languages
- Talk:List of official languages by country and territory
- Talk:List of official languages by institution
- Talk:List of revived languages
- Talk:Lists of endangered languages