|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Transhumanism.|
Transhumanism is an international and intellectual movement that aims to transform the human condition by developing and making widely available sophisticated technologies to greatly enhance human intellectual, physical, and psychological capacities. Transhumanist thinkers study the potential benefits and dangers of emerging technologies that could overcome fundamental human limitations, as well as the ethics of using such technologies. The most common transhumanist thesis is that human beings may eventually be able to transform themselves into different beings with abilities so greatly expanded from the natural condition as to merit the label of posthuman beings.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Transhumanist books (4 C, 47 P)
- ► Cosmism (2 C, 6 P)
- ► Extropianism (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Transhumanism in fiction (7 C, 6 P)
- ► Gene therapy (16 P)
- ► Life extension (7 C, 48 P)
- ► Transhumanist organizations (1 C, 32 P)
- ► Posthumanism (1 C, 5 P)
- ► Rerikhism (9 P)
- ► Singularitarianism (1 C, 26 P)
- ► Transhumanists (6 C, 48 P)
Pages in category "Transhumanism"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).