Category:Transnational political parties
A transnational political party is a party with sections of itself in more than one country, or a party that runs candidates for elections in more than one country. Below is a list of current known transnational political parties.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Ba'ath Party (6 C, 13 P)
- ► Hizb ut-Tahrir (15 P)
- ► Muslim Brotherhood (3 C, 43 P, 12 F)
- ► Natural Law Party (2 C, 2 P)
- ► Pan-European political parties (13 C, 36 P)
- ► Rassemblement Démocratique Africain (2 C, 11 P)
- ► Syrian Social Nationalist Party (1 C, 5 P)
Pages in category "Transnational political parties"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- African Convention
- African Regroupment Party
- African Socialist Movement
- African Unification Front
- All-African People's Revolutionary Party
- All-Union Communist Party (Bolsheviks) (1995)
- All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks (1991)
- Arab Revolutionary Workers Party
- Arab Socialist Action Party
- Arab Socialist Revolutionary Ba'ath Party
- Armenian Revolutionary Federation