Category:Transport in Lincolnshire
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Transport in Lincolnshire.|
- Note: Most of Lincolnshire is in the East Midlands region, and some in the Yorkshire and the Humber region.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Airports in Lincolnshire (1 C, 8 P)
- ► Canals in Lincolnshire (1 C, 17 P)
- ► Footpaths in Lincolnshire (5 P)
- ► Transport in Grimsby (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Ports and harbours of Lincolnshire (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Tunnels in Lincolnshire (1 P)
Pages in category "Transport in Lincolnshire"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).