Category:Transportation in Chicago, Illinois
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Transport in Chicago.|
For more information, see Transportation in Chicago, Illinois.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Airports in the Chicago metropolitan area (6 C, 1 P)
- ► Bridges in Chicago, Illinois (28 P)
- ► Expressways in the Chicago area (35 P)
- ► Metra (3 C, 21 P, 1 F)
- ► Streets in Chicago, Illinois (2 C, 70 P)
Pages in category "Transportation in Chicago, Illinois"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Chicago Air Route Traffic Control Center
- Chicago Central Area Transit Plan
- Chicago Motor Coach Company
- Chicago Portage
- Chicago Rapid Transit Company
- Chicago Region Environmental and Transportation Efficiency Program
- Chicago Sanitary and Ship Canal
- Chicago Surface Lines
- Chicago Transit Authority
- Chicago Trolley & Double Decker Co.
- Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad Co. v. City of Chicago
- Continental Airport Express
- Corwith Yard