Category:Treaties concluded in 2000
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Treaties concluded by year||1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003|
|Years||1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003|
Pages in category "Treaties concluded in 2000"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety
- Optional Protocol on the Sale of Children, Child Prostitution and Child Pornography
- Convention for the Conservation and Management of Highly Migratory Fish Stocks in the Western and Central Pacific Ocean
- Constitutive Act of the African Union
- Convention on the recognition of decisions recording a sex reassignment
- Cotonou Agreement