Category:Treaties extended to Anguilla
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|← Saint Christopher-Nevis-Anguilla|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Treaties extended to Saint Christopher-Nevis-Anguilla (1 C, 28 P)
Pages in category "Treaties extended to Anguilla"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- United Nations Convention Against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances
- Protocol to the Agreement on the Importation of Educational, Scientific or Cultural Materials
- International Convention on Civil Liability for Oil Pollution Damage
- International Convention on Salvage
- International Convention on the Establishment of an International Fund for Compensation for Oil Pollution Damage
- Paid Educational Leave Convention, 1974
- Protection of Diplomats Convention
- Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage
- Protocol Bringing under International Control Drugs outside the Scope of the Convention of 13 July 1931 for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs
- Protocol I
- Protocol II
- Protocol III
- Convention on Psychotropic Substances