Category:Treaties extended to British Cyprus
| Republic of Cyprus →
Sovereign Base Areas of Akrotiri and Dhekelia →
Treaties extended by the United Kingdom to British Cyprus (1878–1960). A treaty extended to British Cyprus remains in force for Cyprus only if Cyprus has declared its succession to the treaty.
Pages in category "Treaties extended to British Cyprus"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Barcelona Convention and Statute on Freedom of Transit
- Barcelona Convention and Statute on the Regime of Navigable Waterways of International Concern
- International Convention concerning the Use of Broadcasting in the Cause of Peace
- Brussels Agreement (1924)
- Brussels Collision Convention
- Brussels Convention on Assistance and Salvage at Sea
- Convention for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs
- Customs Convention on Containers
- Customs Convention on the Temporary Importation for Private Use of Aircraft and Pleasure Boats
- Customs Convention on the Temporary Importation of Commercial Road Vehicles
- Customs Convention on the Temporary Importation of Private Road Vehicles
- Convention concerning Customs Facilities for Touring