Category:Treaties extended to British Guiana
|Dominion of Guyana →|
Treaties extended by the United Kingdom to British Guiana (1814–1966). A treaty extended to British Guiana remains in force for Guyana only if Guyana has declared its succession to the treaty.
Pages in category "Treaties extended to British Guiana"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Convention for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs
- International Convention for the Suppression of Counterfeiting Currency
- Customs Convention on the Temporary Importation for Private Use of Aircraft and Pleasure Boats
- Customs Convention on the Temporary Importation of Private Road Vehicles
- Convention concerning Customs Facilities for Touring