Category:Treaties extended to British Somaliland
|Somali Republic →|
Treaties extended by the United Kingdom to British Somaliland (1884–99, 1920–60). Treaties extended to British Somaliland remain in force for Somalia only if Somalia has declared its succession to the treaty.
Pages in category "Treaties extended to British Somaliland"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Barcelona Convention and Statute on Freedom of Transit
- Barcelona Convention and Statute on the Regime of Navigable Waterways of International Concern
- International Convention concerning the Use of Broadcasting in the Cause of Peace
- Brussels Collision Convention
- Brussels Convention on Assistance and Salvage at Sea
- Convention for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs
- Customs Convention on the Temporary Importation for Private Use of Aircraft and Pleasure Boats
- Customs Convention on the Temporary Importation of Commercial Road Vehicles
- Customs Convention on the Temporary Importation of Private Road Vehicles
- Convention concerning Customs Facilities for Touring