Category:Treaties extended to French Comoros
|← French Madagascar|| State of the Comoros →
Mayotte  →
Treaties extended by France to French Comoros (1946–78). A treaty extended to French Comoros remains in force for Comoros only if Comoros has declared its succession to the treaty.
Pages in category "Treaties extended to French Comoros"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Paris Convention on Third Party Liability in the Field of Nuclear Energy
- Protocol for Limiting and Regulating the Cultivation of the Poppy Plant, the Production of, International and Wholesale Trade in, and Use of Opium
- Protection of Wages Convention, 1949
- Protocol Bringing under International Control Drugs outside the Scope of the Convention of 13 July 1931 for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs
- Convention on Psychotropic Substances