Category:Treaties extended to French Somaliland
|Republic of Djibouti →|
Treaties extended by France to French Somaliland (1896–1967). A treaty extended to French Somaliland remains in force for Djibouti only if Djibouti has declared its succession to the treaty.
Pages in category "Treaties extended to French Somaliland"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Paris Convention on Third Party Liability in the Field of Nuclear Energy
- Protocol for Limiting and Regulating the Cultivation of the Poppy Plant, the Production of, International and Wholesale Trade in, and Use of Opium
- Protection of Wages Convention, 1949
- Protocol Bringing under International Control Drugs outside the Scope of the Convention of 13 July 1931 for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs
- Convention on Psychotropic Substances