Category:Treaties extended to Hong Kong
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|← British Hong Kong|
Pages in category "Treaties extended to Hong Kong"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Protocol for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Fixed Platforms Located on the Continental Shelf
- Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Maritime Navigation
- Convention on the Safety of United Nations and Associated Personnel
- 1926 Slavery Convention
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants