Category:Treaties extended to Niue
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|← British Western Pacific Territories|
Treaties extended by New Zealand to Niue (1901–).
Pages in category "Treaties extended to Niue"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Protocol for Limiting and Regulating the Cultivation of the Poppy Plant, the Production of, International and Wholesale Trade in, and Use of Opium
- Protection of Diplomats Convention
- Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage
- Protocol Bringing under International Control Drugs outside the Scope of the Convention of 13 July 1931 for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs
- Convention on Psychotropic Substances