Category:Treaties extended to Saint Christopher-Nevis-Anguilla
|← West Indies Federation|| Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis →
Treaties extended by the United Kingdom to Saint Christopher-Nevis-Anguilla (1958–83). A treaty extended to Saint Christopher-Nevis Anguilla remains in force for Anguilla. It remains in force for Saint Kitts and Nevis only if Saint Kitts and Nevis has declared its succession to the treaty.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Treaties extended to Saint Christopher-Nevis-Anguilla"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Civil Aviation
- Seabed Arms Control Treaty
- Seamen's Articles of Agreement Convention, 1926
- Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs
- Protocol amending the Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs
- Space Liability Convention
- Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness