Category:Treaties extended to Surinam (Dutch colony)
|Republic of Suriname →|
Treaties extended by the Kingdom of the Netherlands to Surinam (Dutch colony) (1667–1954). A treaty extended to the Dutch colony of Surinam remains in force for Suriname only if Suriname has declared its succession to the treaty.
Pages in category "Treaties extended to Surinam (Dutch colony)"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Convention for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs
- Convention on Fishing and Conservation of the Living Resources of the High Seas
- International Convention for the Suppression of Counterfeiting Currency
- Customs Convention on the Temporary Importation for Private Use of Aircraft and Pleasure Boats
- Customs Convention on the Temporary Importation of Private Road Vehicles
- Convention concerning Customs Facilities for Touring
- Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property
- International Plant Protection Convention
- Convention on the Political Rights of Women
- Protocol Bringing under International Control Drugs outside the Scope of the Convention of 13 July 1931 for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs
- Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Civil Aviation
- Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs
- 1926 Slavery Convention
- Supplementary Convention on the Abolition of Slavery
- Convention relating to the Status of Stateless Persons
- Strasbourg Agreement Concerning the International Patent Classification
- International Convention for the Suppression of the Traffic in Women and Children
- International Convention for the Suppression of the Traffic in Women of Full Age