Category:Treaties extended to Tanganyika Territory
|← German East Africa||Tanganyika →|
Treaties extended by the United Kingdom to Tanganyika Territory (1919–61). Treaties extended to Tanganyika Territory remain in force for Tanzania only if Tanzania (or before it, independent Tanganyika) has declared its succession to the treaty.
Pages in category "Treaties extended to Tanganyika Territory"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Convention for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs
- International Convention for the Suppression of Counterfeiting Currency
- Customs Convention on the Temporary Importation for Private Use of Aircraft and Pleasure Boats
- Customs Convention on the Temporary Importation of Private Road Vehicles
- Convention concerning Customs Facilities for Touring