Category:Treaties extended to Wallis and Futuna
|← New Caledonia|
Treaties explicitly extended by France to Wallis and Futuna (1961–). Wallis and Futuna was administered by New Caledonia from 1887–1961. (Note that France's treaty practice as to its dependent territories has been inconsistent over time, and that France may consider some treaties that it has ratified to be applicable to Wallis and Futuna despite the fact that it has not explicitly declared it to be so.)
Pages in category "Treaties extended to Wallis and Futuna"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Paris Convention on Third Party Liability in the Field of Nuclear Energy
- Patent Cooperation Treaty
- Protocol for Limiting and Regulating the Cultivation of the Poppy Plant, the Production of, International and Wholesale Trade in, and Use of Opium
- Protocol Bringing under International Control Drugs outside the Scope of the Convention of 13 July 1931 for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs
- Convention on Psychotropic Substances