Category:Treaties extended to the British Windward Islands
| ← Colony of Barbados
← British Grenada
← Colony of Jamaica
← British Saint Lucia
← British Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
← British Leeward Islands [British Dominica 1940]
| Colony of Barbados  → |
West Indies Federation →
Treaties extended by the United Kingdom to the British Windward Islands (1833–1958). Treaties extended to the British Windward Islands remain in force for any of the independent successor countries only if the country has declared its succession to the treaty.
Pages in category "Treaties extended to the British Windward Islands"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Barcelona Convention and Statute on Freedom of Transit
- Barcelona Convention and Statute on the Regime of Navigable Waterways of International Concern
- Treaty of Bern
- International Convention concerning the Use of Broadcasting in the Cause of Peace
- Brussels Agreement (1924)
- Brussels Collision Convention
- Brussels Convention on Assistance and Salvage at Sea