Category:Treaties extended to the Colony of Jamaica
|West Indies Federation →|
Treaties extended by the United Kingdom to the Colony of Jamaica (1655–1962). Jamaica was part of the West Indies Federation from 1958–62. A treaty extended to the Colony of Jamaica remains in force for Jamaica only if Jamaica has declared its succession to the treaty.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Treaties extended to the Colony of Jamaica"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Barcelona Convention and Statute on Freedom of Transit
- Barcelona Convention and Statute on the Regime of Navigable Waterways of International Concern
- International Convention concerning the Use of Broadcasting in the Cause of Peace
- Brussels Agreement (1924)
- Brussels Collision Convention
- Brussels Convention on Assistance and Salvage at Sea