Category:Treaties extended to the Crown Colony of Trinidad and Tobago
|West Indies Federation →|
Treaties extended by the United Kingdom to the Crown Colony of Trinidad and Tobago (1888–1962). Trinidad and Tobago was part of the West Indies Federation from 1958–62. Treaties extended to the Crown Colony of Trinidad and Tobago remain in force for Trinidad and Tobago only if Trinidad and Tobago has declared its succession to the treaty.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Treaties extended to the Crown Colony of Trinidad and Tobago"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Barcelona Convention and Statute on Freedom of Transit
- Barcelona Convention and Statute on the Regime of Navigable Waterways of International Concern
- International Convention concerning the Use of Broadcasting in the Cause of Peace
- Brussels Collision Convention
- Brussels Convention on Assistance and Salvage at Sea