Category:Treaties extended to the French Southern and Antarctic Lands
Treaties explicitly extended by France to the French Southern and Antarctic Lands. (Note that France's treaty practice as to its dependent territories has been inconsistent over time, and that France may consider some treaties that it has ratified to be applicable to the French Southern and Antarctic Lands despite the fact that it has not explicitly declared it to be so.)
Pages in category "Treaties extended to the French Southern and Antarctic Lands"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Paris Convention on Third Party Liability in the Field of Nuclear Energy
- Patent Cooperation Treaty
- Placing of Seamen Convention, 1920
- Protocol for Limiting and Regulating the Cultivation of the Poppy Plant, the Production of, International and Wholesale Trade in, and Use of Opium
- Convention on Psychotropic Substances