Category:Treaties extended to the Pitcairn Islands
|← British Western Pacific Territories|
Treaties extended by the United Kingdom to the Pitcairn Islands (1838–), formally known as Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oeno Islands. From 1898–52, the Pitcairn Islands was part of the British Western Pacific Territories.
Pages in category "Treaties extended to the Pitcairn Islands"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Chemical Weapons Convention
- Convention on the Rights of the Child
- International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
- Convention on Fishing and Conservation of the Living Resources of the High Seas
- Convention on the Conservation of Migratory Species of Wild Animals
- Convention on the Transfer of Sentenced Persons