Category:Treaties extended to the Sultanate of Zanzibar
|← Muscat and Oman||United Republic of Tanzania →|
Treaties extended by the United Kingdom to Sultanate of Zanzibar during its time as a British protectorate (1890–1963). Treaties extended to the Sultanate of Zanzibar remain in force for Tanzania (and before that, independent Zanzibar) only if Tanzania (or independent Zanzibar) has declared its succession to the treaty.
Pages in category "Treaties extended to the Sultanate of Zanzibar"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Convention for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs
- International Convention for the Suppression of Counterfeiting Currency
- Customs Convention on Containers
- Customs Convention on the Temporary Importation for Private Use of Aircraft and Pleasure Boats
- Customs Convention on the Temporary Importation of Private Road Vehicles
- Convention concerning Customs Facilities for Touring