Category:Treaties extended to the Turks and Caicos Islands
|← West Indies Federation|
Treaties extended by the United Kingdom to the Turks and Caicos Islands (1962–). The Turks and Caicos Islands was a dependency of the Colony of Jamaica from 1873–58 and was part of the West Indies Federation from 1958–62.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Treaties extended to the Turks and Caicos Islands"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- United Nations Convention Against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances
- Protocol to the Agreement on the Importation of Educational, Scientific or Cultural Materials
- International Convention on Civil Liability for Oil Pollution Damage
- International Convention on Load Lines
- International Convention on Salvage
- International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea
- Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Civil Aviation
- Seabed Arms Control Treaty
- Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs
- Protocol amending the Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs
- SOLAS Convention
- Space Liability Convention
- Convention relating to the Status of Stateless Persons
- Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness
- Straddling Fish Stocks Agreement