Category:Treaties of Austria-Hungary
|← Austrian Empire
← Kingdom of Hungary
| First Austrian Republic →
Republic of Czechoslovakia →
Kingdom of Hungary →
Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes →
Treaties concluded by Austria-Hungary (1867–1918). Unless denounced, treaties ratified by Austria-Hungary remain in force for Austria and for Hungary.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Treaties of Austria-Hungary"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- General Act of the Berlin Conference
- Treaty of Berlin (1878)
- Treaty of Bern
- Boxer Protocol
- Treaty of Brest-Litovsk
- Treaty of Brest-Litovsk (Ukraine–Central Powers)
- Brussels Collision Convention
- Brussels Conference Act of 1890
- Brussels Convention on Assistance and Salvage at Sea
- Treaty of Bucharest (1918)
- Budapest Convention of 1877