Category:Treaties of South Yemen
|← Federation of South Arabia
← Protectorate of South Arabia
|Republic of Yemen →|
Treaties concluded or ratified by South Yemen (1967–90). Unless denounced, a treaty ratified by South Yemen remains in force for Yemen.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Treaties extended to the Protectorate of South Arabia (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Treaties extended to the Federation of South Arabia (2 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Treaties of South Yemen"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Articles of Agreement of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- International Convention on Load Lines
- Convention relating to International Exhibitions
- Constitution of the International Labour Organization
- Convention on the International Maritime Organization
- Articles of Agreement of the International Monetary Fund
- International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea