Category:Treaties of Taiwan
|← Republic of China (1949–71)|
Treaties concluded or ratified by Taiwan since 25 October 1971, the date on which the People's Republic of China replaced the Republic of China at the United Nations. Treaties ratified by the Republic of China since this date are in force only for Taiwan. Some treaties are concluded or ratified under the name "Chinese Taipei". Treaties ratified by the Republic of China prior to 25 October 1971 should be placed in Category:Treaties of the Republic of China (1949–71) or Category:Treaties of the Republic of China (1912–49).
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Treaties extended to Formosa (1 P)
Pages in category "Treaties of Taiwan"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Convention on the Conservation and Management of Highly Migratory Fish Stocks in the Western and Central Pacific Ocean
- Convention for the Conservation of Southern Bluefin Tuna
- Convention for the Mutual Recognition of Inspections in respect of the Manufacture of Pharmaceutical Products
- Convention on the Conservation and Management of High Seas Fishery Resources in the South Pacific Ocean