Category:Treaties of Zaire
|← Democratic Republic of the Congo||Democratic Republic of the Congo →|
Treaties concluded or ratified by Zaire (1971–97). Unless denounced, treaties ratified by Zaire remain in force for the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Pages in category "Treaties of Zaire"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Convention on the Rights of the Child
- International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
- First Optional Protocol to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
- Agreement establishing the Common Fund for Commodities
- Convention on the Conservation of Migratory Species of Wild Animals
- Convention establishing a Customs Co-operation Council
- Agreement establishing the International Fund for Agricultural Development
- Convention on the International Hydrographic Organization
- Convention on the International Maritime Organization
- International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea
- Constitution of the International Rice Commission
- Agreement relating to the International Telecommunications Satellite Organization