Category:Treaties of the Dominion of Pakistan
|← British India||Islamic Republic of Pakistan →|
Treaties concluded or ratified by the Dominion of Pakistan (1947–56). Unless denounced, treaties ratified by the Dominion of Pakistan remain in force for Pakistan.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► CENTO officials (5 P)
Pages in category "Treaties of the Dominion of Pakistan"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Chicago Convention on International Civil Aviation
- Convention Relative to the Opening of Hostilities
- Convention respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land
- Convention respecting the Limitation of the Employment of Force for Recovery of Contract Debts
- Convention establishing a Customs Co-operation Council
- International Convention to Facilitate the Importation of Commercial Samples and Advertising Material
- Fee-Charging Employment Agencies Convention (Revised), 1949
- Final Articles Revision Convention, 1946
- Constitution of the Food and Agriculture Organization
- Freedom of Association and Protection of the Right to Organise Convention
- Agreement on the Importation of Educational, Scientific and Cultural Materials
- International Agreement for the suppression of the White Slave Traffic
- Articles of Agreement of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Statutes of the International Committee of Military Medicine
- Constitution of the International Labour Organization
- Articles of Agreement of the International Monetary Fund
- Constitution of the International Rice Commission
- Constitution and Convention of the International Telecommunication Union
- International Plant Protection Convention
- Convention on the Political Rights of Women
- Protocol for Limiting and Regulating the Cultivation of the Poppy Plant, the Production of, International and Wholesale Trade in, and Use of Opium
- Convention on the Privileges and Immunities of the United Nations
- Convention on the Privileges and Immunities of the Specialized Agencies
- Protocol Bringing under International Control Drugs outside the Scope of the Convention of 13 July 1931 for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs