Category:Treaties of the Empire of Japan
|← Tokugawa shogunate|| Japan →
Dependent territory extensions →
Treaties concluded or ratified by the Empire of Japan (1868–1945). Unless denounced, treaties ratified by the Empire of Japan remain in force for Japan.
Pages in category "Treaties of the Empire of Japan"
The following 94 pages are in this category, out of 94 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Agreement between the Allied and Associated Powers with Regard to the Contribution to the Cost of Liberation of the Territories of the Former Austro-Hungarian Monarchy
- Agreement Between the Allied and Associated Powers with Regard to the Italian Reparation Payments
- Anglo-Japanese Alliance
- Anglo-Japanese Treaty of Commerce and Navigation
- Anti-Comintern Pact
- Chin–Doihara Agreement
- Convention for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs
- Convention for the Pacific Settlement of International Disputes (1907)
- Convention of Tientsin
- Convention Relative to the Opening of Hostilities
- Convention respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land
- Convention respecting the Limitation of the Employment of Force for Recovery of Contract Debts
- Covenant of the League of Nations